All rights reserved © 2021 SHIFT Consulting.
SHIFT Consulting has the commitment to process all personal data, in the context of its activities, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Our commitment SHIFT
Consulting is committed to:
• Processing personal data only for the performance of SHIFT Consulting business activities, namely to inform you about our products and services, and only collect and process the data strictly necessary;
• As a data controller, we ensure that technical and organizational measures in place to ensure the application of GDPR requirements. Cumulatively, SHIFT Consulting ensures data subjects that processing activities are:
• Subject to lawful, fair, and transparent treatment;
• Personal data is collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes;
• Personal data is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
• Kept only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
• Data is processed in a way that guarantees security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage;
• Whenever legally required, collect the informed consent of the data subject, obtaining authorization previously for explicitly defined purposes;
• Communicate to the data subject, in accordance with the legislation, any anomalous situation that may occur and that cloud significant potential risks to their fundamental rights and freedoms.
Your privacy is important to us. Personal data is collected only for specific business purposes, namely to keep you informed about our products and services, and we do not share personal information with third parties.
We collect information about you from various sources, including information collected directly from you. This information is collected when you visit our site, use our service, or view our online ads.
We do not share the user’s personal information with third parties, only when required by law and/or public authorities.
Data subject rights
SHIFT Consulting also ensure the following data protection rights to data subjects:
• Access to the personal data collected that concern them and to exercise this right easily;
• Rectification, destruction, or opposition to the treatment of your personal data.
• Know and be informed of the purposes for which personal data are processed, the period during which the data is processed, the identity of any recipients, the logic underlying the eventual automatic processing of personal data, and, at least when based on profiles, their consequences;
• Receive personal data, in a structured format and commonly used, automatic and interoperable (capable of being read and treated by any organization), for transmission to another data processor;
• Complain to SHIFT Consulting or the Local Authority any situation that you consider abnormal, regarding the protection of your personal data and privacy.
How to contact us and roles
To grant data subjects rights, as well as for managing any other issues related to the protection of personal data, SHIFT Consulting has designated an element with the formal role to manage privacy and data protection. Technical and organizational controls to protect personal data are in place and are subject to continuous improvement.
Any clarification on issues about the privacy statement should be directed to email@example.com
Manage Consent Preferences
Strictly Necessary Cookies (Always Active)
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store direct personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Usage of information from this site
SHIFT Consulting manages the website SHIFT Consulting and all pages linked to that initiated by https://www.shiftconsulting.pt. All content contained in these pages may not be reproduced by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any process or storage of information without the permission of SHIFT Consulting.
All components of pages, including text, images, files, website design, are protected by the laws under the protection of copyrighted and may not be used for commercial purposes without prior permission.
The use of any information on this site must be required to firstname.lastname@example.org, so you can be, or not approved its use in other elements. All information and data used on the site were previously approved.
Any information submitted by form or e-mail to this site will only be used for the website and for no other commercial entity.
We believe that the site contains no content that can damage the various systems that can be used to view it. If a problem occurs during your viewing is the responsibility solely of the visitor, and SHIFT Consulting can not be charged for damages and costs that might be. SHIFT Consulting reserves the right to prosecute individuals or organizations whose actions may affect this website.
Sites covered by this privacy statement
This Privacy Statement applies to all sites, domains, information portals, and records kept by SHIFT Consulting.
The process of maintaining a website is a process of evolution, and SHIFT Consulting may decide at some future time, without notice, to modify the terms of this Privacy Statement. Your use of this website or materials you have obtained indicates that you agree to the Privacy Statement at the time of such use. The Privacy Statement will be published in the existing website and where to check if there have been any changes in all visits.